"Es wäre heut’ nicht wie es ist, wär es damals nicht gewesen wie es war."
Casper (via 16meterraum)
On Tegan playing a show without Sara
- Tegan: We had a street team, this was like early 2000s so I called and someone from the street team picked me up..
- Fan: That was me!
- Sara: It was you? ...Okay so how do we know you're not just saying that, what did you do for Tegan?
- Fan: Piers called me and I had to go to Walmart
- *audience laughing*
- Tegan: Wait, wait, wait, shh.
- Sara: Hold in your laughter, hold on.
- Fan: I went to pick up art supplies and then I met Tegan at the (?) Victoria park, then she gave me Sara's backstage pass, we glued some bristle board together, Tegan lay down, I was tracing her...
- Tegan: It's true, this is a true story.
- Fan: I got inbetween her legs and she goes "do you know how many people wanna be here right now"
- Tegan: Obviously.
- Sara: That sounds like something Tegan would say, okay so..
- Fan: We did a cut out of Tegan to create a Sara and uh, stuck you to a microphone stand..
- Sara: Just in case anyone's missing this, they basically made a bristle board me and then they stuck me to a micrphone stand.
- Fan: Sara, I got to talk to you on the phone.
- Sara: You did, you did talk to me on the phone.
- Fan: And the Tegan threw up before she went on stage.
- Tegan: I was very nervous, yes, and then I got up on stage and then what happened?
- Fan: You didn't know Sara's parts so the crowd sang Sara's parts for you.